Friday, March 2, 2012

Harrison, Idaho Real Estate

I got a call from a local Realtor asking me about this place.
I can't repeat what he/she said, but I thought afterwards that Harrison, Idaho, the town where this listing is located at the edge of the 4-block commercial district, is one of the most scenic, family-oriented, summer recreational hotspots on Idaho's gem-like Lake Coeur d'Alene, a town that once vied for the state's capital, once the largest community in the Gem State, a town of historical and cultural significance.
Here's the listing: CDA MLS # 11-10291

As I say in the video, "Don't judge a book by it's cover."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHe8mjnEloc


Ralph Bartholdt
Agent Keller Williams Coeur d'Alene 
http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/ralphbartholdt
208-582-1867

8 comments:

  1. Wow what a great post.I am impressed from it.


    Thanks for more sharing..........





    Stratus Building Solutions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Charles, you are obviously a wise and literate word generator. I look forward each day after posting to receive your kind words and to compare them to the kind words you post on a thousand other blogs each day. I am greatfully yours in soliloquy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started my property profession in 1980 I have seen a lot of property periods and have noticed what performs and what does not perform.

    Business for Sale Florida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commercial real estate market is actually difficult in this situation because it get the prices high.

    Homeowner Association

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.

    Orange county property

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read and really impressed from your topic .It's related to the Sandpoint Idaho real estate.Its and intrusting and and wounder full article.That's informative and helpful for us .Thanks for sharing .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about top agent ranked in your area. I am glad to stop by your site and know more about top agent ranked. Keep it up! This is a good read. I will be looking forward to visit your page again and for your other posts as well.
    Top Agent Today’s Best Realtors in Massachusetts and top agent ranked Massachusetts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for such a write-up. I undoubtedly cherished reading it and talk about this it to
    haliburton cottage rentals

    ReplyDelete