Saturday, March 10, 2012

Amenities


I had scheduled an open house at a nice home in Montrose today - that's the Post Falls subdivision west of Chase Road and just north of Seltice.
It was a windy day that started with sun, but clouds pushed in, turning the day into an overcast, windbreaker, brisk-walk affair.
The few people I saw outside jogged past with stocking caps and mittens, walked their pooches bundled in the last of the winter gear, or opted to drive with their windows up and the heater turned on.
I had no visitors the entire 3 1/2 hours I was at the place.
The balloons I had tied to my Open House signs from Seltice to Poleline fell victim to the wind that busted their moorings and sent them north. Sayonara.
After an hour or two, I dug out my camera and spent the remainder of the day taking photos of the wonderful amenities, and the tasteful decor of the place.
Next week, I plan another open house and encourage anyone who may be interested, or who knows someone who is interested, to stop by.
It's pretty casual.
There's no sales pitch.
It allows neighbors, future buyers or sellers to chat with a Realtor (not mandatory) and get a feel of what this market holds.
I'll keep you posted.













Ralph Bartholdt
Agent Keller Williams Coeur d'Alene 
http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/ralphbartholdt
208-582-1867

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Admin! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.
    workspacesearch.com

    ReplyDelete